Sustainable healthcare system
The cost of healthcare continues to increase in the Netherlands. How can we keep care affordable?
The NFU tries constantly to make care more efficient and sustainable in various ways. At the same time, we are working on ways to get and keep the budget balanced:
- Expensive medicines: how do we ensure that medicines remain affordable?
- Digitalisation: we are working towards lower administrative costs and more efficient care.
- ROBIJN: how can care be paid for that is not reimbursed by the insurers?
- Purchasing collaborations: the umcs jointly purchase medicines and devices in bulk.
- Brexit: how do we prevent Brexit disrupting the daily routines at the umcs?